What is reflexology ?
Reflexology is a sort of massage in which the feet are subjected to varying degrees of pressure. It is predicated on the hypothesis that specific body components are linked to particular bodily systems and organs.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Reflexology encourages the diaphragm’s balanced contraction and relaxation, which results in a rhythmic massage of the abdominal organs.
• Muscular and emotional tension, both of which can seriously impair digestion, can be relieved with reflexology.
• Congested energy can be released with reflexology, facilitating a free flow of energy through all channels and improving the efficiency of the digestive process from the mouth to the anus.
• Deposits in the feet can be eliminated with reflexology.
• Reflexology’s stimulation clears energy pathways, allowing the digestive system to function at its best (as reflexology does for all bodily systems).
Reduce stress with regular reflexology sessions :
The immune system is overworked and overtaxed when the body is under stress, which causes the body to degenerate. The body can release stress instead of storing it in the organs by stimulating reflex sites on the feet, hands, or ears.
Strengthened immune system — When the body is calm, its capacity to fend off illnesses grows.
Elimination of toxins: The inability to effectively eliminate toxins is the root of many diseases. The body’s capacity to effectively filter poisons has been overtaxed by regular exposure to air, food, electronic, and environmental pollutants.
Your filtering organs don’t take a break; they operate nonstop. Reflexology works by stimulating all reflex sites, with the liver, kidney, spleen, and lymphatic systems receiving the most attention. The body quickly recalls how to remove those toxins that have accumulated.
Another advantage is that it improves circulation, increases blood and oxygen flow, and boosts energy.